Friday 24 July 2015

Game with the faces

It sounds interesting, but we did start with the game. Game with the faces. The person who was on my right drow me with closed eyes using right hand. The person who was on my left did the same but using left hand. All people did the same. Then everybody had their own pictures made by "unknown" people. Using this pic we presented overselves. We made the faniest story ever.

We have so different people. Let's read about us:- dog lovers; - player of tennis; - teachers; - volunteers; - mathematic lovers; - people deeply interested in reading; - player of basketball, - fighting man ; - singers ( i love to sing but my friends do not :D ) itc.

WE are so different, but we are the family. I feel it.
We have a goal and we will achieve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment